Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Notebook with alcohol

I sat on a plane knowing
that I had no meetings
nor work

A quiet dinner a lonely bed
In taipei, that was my night
that was my expectation

I sat on a plane and
Knowing my night,
I decided to drink

Two white wines, three reds
And two single malt whiskies
The 12 year old highland park
No less

And then as I drank, I
watched the Notebook
A wonderful story, it touched

In that story, the life of two
was of fights and passion
And that love is a gift

But the beauty of it
Is more the story of desire
The desire to be in love
At 20, 30 and 60 to more

For me, it touched as
I have loved at 20
I have fallen in love at 30
And I dream of being in love
Till 60 or more

I am lucky to know
Love at 20, to experience
Love at 30, to anticipate
Love at 60

I know, I experience, I anticipate
My iron rose, my anchor
My life



- iPhone post

No comments: